• Cancer Australia's launch of 'Building Cancer Support Networks' Grants (Canberra, Feb10) See more detail on pg 2 of the CVSA Newsletter
• Clinical Trials: Reviewing a protocol - a consumers perspective.ANZGOG Conference, Noosa Qld, Feb10
• Aboriginal Health Council SA - Board, May 2010
• Inaugural SA Psycho-Oncology in Cancer Group (SA PoCoG) Jun10
• The Role of Consumers in Cancer Healthcare and Research, University of Adelaide, Jun10
• Oncology nurses, Aug10
• Waikeri Rotary Club, Aug10
• Flinders Centre for Innovation in Cancer, Survivorship Conference, Sep10
Vince and Julie at the 'Beyond the Textbook' conference at UniSA October 2010.
• Fleurieu Cancer Network, BUILDING THE BRIDGES EXPO (Christies Beach, 3 Feb 2010)
• Open Disclosure (Adelaide, 3 Mar 2010)
• PC4/PoCoG Joint Advisory Committee Introductory Consumer Workshop (Sydney, Jun 2010)
• Health and Community Services Charter of Rights (Adelaide, Jul10)
• Clinical Oncology Society Australia Annual Conference (Adelaide, Nov10)
• Patient-centred care workshop run by HCA-SA (Adelaide, Dec10)
From Cancer Australia: Building Cancer Support Networksprogram:
• Pilot Study of Cancer Conversations in Aboriginal Communities (Feb 2010-2011)
• Online Advocacy and Support (Feb 2010-2012)
FAHCSIA Volunteer Grants Initiative-Community Investments Program
Savings & Loans Positive Impact Grant
Cancer Voices SA Cycling Team
- 'Cancer Voices SA' at Adelaide Cyclists online group.
- Participate in weekly group rides, team training rides and events.
- 80 riders particpate in the Tour Down Under Community Challenge Ride on Friday 22 Jan 2010 for 160km, 111km or 35km stages.
- 25 riders participate in 110km 'Ride Like Crazy' cancer awareness/ fundraising ride, run by SA Police on Sunday 17th Jan 2010
• Flinders Medical Centre for Innovation in Cancer - Consumer input to design (Sandy Miller, Aboriginal voice; Ashleigh Moore)
• SA Cancer Clinical Network (CCN) Steering committee and the following subcommittees/working groups:
Optimising Cancer Care subcommittee
Cancer Information subcommittee
Radiation Oncology subcommittee
Radiotherapy Performance Indicators working group,
Complementary Therapies working group (chaired by CVSA Exec)
• SA Quality and Safety Council in Healthcare Consumer Advisory Committee.
• Cancer Voices Australia (CVA) Board.
• Cancer Australia - National Consumer Advisory Committee.
• EdCAN - Cancer Nurses Education Project.
• CareSearch - Palliative Care National Advisory Group
• PoCoG/PC4 National Joint Consumer Advisory Group