Corporate Translations is a US based company who are a preferred and trusted authority on the linguistic validation and management of Clinical Outcomes Assessments on a global scale.
We are urgently seeking Australian Cancer Patient volunteers, for their chance to voice their opinion. Cancer patients may be eligible to assist validating a questionnaire that will be used for such patients.
To be eligible for the project you need to be:
- at least 18 years old,
- Be undergoing Cancer treatment (or have in the last 6 months) and willing to provide an evidence of diagnosis form signed by your medical site
- Willing to sign a consent form to be interviewed and audio recorded
- Be a native speaker of English residing in Australia (preferably SA)
- Have access to a telephone & available for in-person audio-recorded interview in April/May 17
- Some patients will be contacted for a further questionnaire
- Compensation for your time is available.
For further details please contact Kym by;
Phone 0402 070 069, SMS or email [email protected] with Subject: ‘Volunteer for Cancer Questionnaire Research’.