Cancer Voices South Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country. We pay respect to Elders past and present, and recognise that their cultural heritage, beliefs and relationship to Country are important for sustaining health and wellbeing.
We are an Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) accredited charity.
Cancer Voices South Australia is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient and donations of $2 or more are tax deductible in Australia
About Cancer Voices South Australia
Cancer Voices SA is a 100% volunteer organisation devoted to improving the journey of those affected by cancer. It does this through awareness, information, involvement and advocacy.
Cancer Voices was established as an incorporated body in South Australia in 2007.
What we do:
- Vision, Goals (as per strategic plan)
- Strategic Priorities
- our impact
Who we are:
- Executive Team
- Annual reports
Our History 2007-now
- Ashleigh & how we began, achieved
- Evolution, Revolution – 10+ years of Cancer Voices South Australia
- 2019 Finalists, Community Achievement Awards
- 2012 Ashleigh Moore, OAM for services to the community through Cancer Voices South Australia.
- Certificate of Incorporation